↓↑SopheanaWahman♚

Friday 26 October 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
I wish i cant stop dance,laugh without any hurting yaa and i still searching what for i exist in this world. i was born on 28 of march , Hospital Dutchess Of Kent ,Sandakan the place were i born on 10.09 pm.Then when i four y/o "we" berhijrah to this big city . since i five y/o my ambition is to be a teacher cause i wanna teach people "how to  make this world perfect w\o war" But it just child dream :) Now, i was teenager i still wanna be a teacher but i wanna teach fellas dance perfectly.For sure. i haven't any problem w my parent cause i know "maybe they trust me . Im not waste fully time with enjoying cause i like to make myself busy w work while study, even my age still young its not obstruction to make  my future life perfect .



Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post

Tts Twinkle - Girls' Generation